Thursday, August 13, 2009

Roses are Red...


Well, this is my first blog about a bokay I have made. It is kind of special, because it is about the bokay that Justin got me for my birthday. I am always bugging Justin to get me flowers. I never really get tired of them, even on Valentine's day. So, Sneaker that he is called and ordered something right under my nose! He looked online, picked it out, called and talked to one of my co-workers and ordered it for me! He did all this on Friday. On Monday, I pulled the ticket and made it myself (I wouldn't have had it any other way!). I looked at it all morning on Tuesday, wondering when this guy was coming to get his roses. After heating up my lunch in the micro, I saw this sitting on my counter, with a card from Justin! I was so surprised! Design wise, there is nothing special about these roses, it is just a basic half dozen red roses. Of course, I had to put it in one of my special milk glass vases. What I love the most about them is that Justin picked them out. Of all the flowers ha has ever got me, these are the best!
More to come
Jaclyn...

No comments:

Post a Comment