Monday, August 10, 2009

Grow Old With Me, The Best is Yet to Be

On the eve of my 28th birthday and a week and a half since Justin's 30th, the title of this blog is exactly how I feel. I have been in some really dry places in my life. I have lost everything I owned and I have lost some things that I never really had. But looking out now, I see the best is yet to come. this quote is supposed to be for a wedding or engagement, but I feel it is so fitting for mine and Justin's life right now. There is so much more to come in our lives. We have been married a little over nine years and there are things that are just starting to come together for us. I know that this does not mean that the hard times are over. I just know for this moment in time I can see the puzzle. I can see how it all fits together. We only catch glimpses of that every once in awhile, right now I can see clearly. I am relishing in this moment. The moment in time when our family can look any way and so can our church. We are moving forward in life, towards the best that God has for us. More to come,
Jaclyn...

No comments:

Post a Comment