Soooo.....What If I told you that I have been running from my blog for awhile?
Well, I have. God has certainly downloaded some good ideas for posts, but I have just kind of been like "ehhh, when I have time, I will". Somehow, I never find the time to write though.
BUT LATELY....God has really been speaking to me about returning to my blog. I'll be honest with you, I quit when it was time to get real vulnerable. I was all about telling you the story of how God gave us Philip. I was not all about telling you how I have continued to struggle with myself, and who I am as a mother. That is the realest of the real, right there...That is the hardest part.
I am not going to pour my heart out today....But I will soon. This has been a long time coming and I am just getting started. I am going to blog overhaul in the next few weeks. That should be fun....Please stay with me, and thanks to those who have continued to encourage me in my running...you know who you are.
What about you? What have you been running from? In what areas has God specifically told you to do something and you haven't? Just like me, there is GRACE for you. Let's start over together....Let's get it right this time...Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment