That's what its about for me. Everyone has a blog. That's not why I'm doing this, if you know me you know that I rarely do something because everyone else is. There are a lot of questions these days about what Justin and I are up to. I hope this will help keep everyone informed. But mainly its for me. I miss writing and I never get the chance. I spend a lot of time doing other stuff, so I decided to start writing again. This is a step towards that. So, what is it about? Well, I want to talk about three things- The Adoption, The Ministry and Flowers. I know everyone wants to know every detail about the adoption, I feel like I have repeated myself 100 times this week alone. Maybe this will help keep everyone posted. Justin and I are in the very beginning stages of planting a church on the south side of OKC. I know everyone will be rooting for us on that subject too. I am a florist, I often refer to myself as an artist. That's it. There are a lot of things growing in my heart right now, hence the name Every Good Thing That Grows.
More to come.
Jaclyn...
No comments:
Post a Comment